Diammonium phosphate (DAP) is one of the most useful and key nutritional components in the production of wine, fruit spirits and alcohol.
For the correct process of fermentation of must, the rapid availability of easily utilizable nitrogen and phosphorus is essential, especially at the beginning of this process. DAP enables creation of new cell walls, enzymes and membrane proteins. DAP promotes faster yeast growth and maintains its good activity. From an oenological point of view, it ensures consistent and complete fermentation of fruit sugars.
- safe course of fermentation processes
- maximum usability of natural substances present in cider
- better sensory result, higher quality and stability of the wine
|Product||Name||Application||P2O5 content (%)||pH (1% solution)||Made in Germany||Made in Czech||More information|
|DAP||Diammonium phosphate||It is used as a nutritional salt for yeast in wine production and provides some buffer capacity and can act as an acidity regulator.||51.6-55||7.8-8.4||✓|
Error: Contact form not found.
- the production of wine
- production of fruit spirits and alcohol
Food Grade Phosphates produced by Fosfa and Omnisal are extremely pure in terms of content of heavy metals and other impurities that usually come from raw materials.
The contents of these elements in such products are controlled by strict European legislation. In our products, however, their real contents are even much lower than the limits required by the legislation. Our phosphates owe such superior quality in particular to the level of purity of our Phosporic Acid – the key raw material from which they are all produced. This level of excellence we could have achieved only thanks to the thermal method we employ in its production.
The advantages of thermal process
- Low content of heavy metals
- Quality in line with all applicable EU legislation
Thermal process = Eco friendly process
- Minimum amount of waste during production
- Emphasis on acid purity
We are certified for:
- FSSC 22000 (Food safety)
- ISO 9001 (Quality managemen)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental management)
- ISO 45001 (Occupational health and safety management)
- ISO 50001 (Energy management)
- AEO-C (Authorised Economic Operator)
Please contact our sales representative.