FOSFA is a life-science company with headquarters in Břeclav-Poštorná. Fosfa is the largest processor of Yellow Phosphorus in Europe and is the only producer of P4-based essential ingredients and functional blends for food, pharma, and sophisticated industrial applications in the Czech Republic.
Fosfa is manufacturing company with a long-term tradition which began in 1884, currently exporting its products to more than 80 countries worldwide.
We are a proud general partner of the Czech Olympic Team in 2020-2024.
Our success was recognised by various awards:
2019 – 24th place at Czech 100 Best and Category Winner Environment – Agriculture – Food industry
2019 – Czech Stability Award, rating AAA – Excellent
We are looking for a person with strong customer-centric mindset and experience with international business transactions to help us to achieve and maintain excellence in customer satisfaction.
- Taking care of customers´ orders and their processing in SAP according to requirements of customers / sales agents
- Conducting regular communication with customers (especially non-EU) about their orders, documents, quality, deliveries, transportation, and customs clearance
- Close cooperation with other teams within the group to ensure production and expedition of goods in timely manner
- Preparation of the necessary documentation for domestic and export expeditions especially to non-EU countries
- Working with and preparing Letters of Credit, CAD and other bank instruments
- Performing other duties according to supervisor and contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Our philosophy is the application of Bata principles and moral integrity. Regarding candidates selection we put strong emphasis on character, positive energy, the ability to motivate others, complete given tasks, the courage to make unpopular decisions, passion for the cause, openness and adaptability, discipline, fair-play and last but not least to show respect to the people. An important indicator in candidate’s evaluation is the GEMBA culture-fit approach (emphasis on the action directly on the site not from the office desk) and the desire for further education and self-improvement.
- Ability and passion to identify and assess customers‘ needs to achieve full customers´ satisfaction
- Experience and practical skills in international business transactions
- High school / University education
- English proficiency at C1
- Proficiency in any other global language at least at B2
- Knowledge of MS Office, experience with SAP knowledge of SAP or similar software systems
- Driving license of B category
- Morality, respect, and discipline
- Organizational and communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
The prerequisite of admission to the selection procedure for this position is submission of an on-line test in the English language, which will be sent to you immediately after completion of registration to e-mail address you have specified. If you fail to complete the test within 24 hours as from receiving it, your application will not be assessed. We offer:
- Work for a progressive, dynamic, Czech industrial group with a unique corporate culture
- Salary based on the achieved results
- One week of vacation extra (5 weeks vacation)
- On-site catering
- Opportunity for further education and self-development in our unique corporate educational programme “Fosfa University”
- Preschool for children of employees
- Opportunity for professional development and career growth
Pozn.: Při stávajících omezeních mohou probíhat pohovory po dohodě i online.