“The right people in the right place“
The idea to create a training center was born in early February 2012. The intention was clear: the targeted, systematic and continuous development of all employees across the company. The training center is a sort of "zero year" at Fosfa University. It is also used for the periodic and ongoing training of existing staff.
And what is the content of the training days?
- Obtaining basic knowledge
- Faster adaptation of new members of the Fosfa team
- Identifying with the values of Fosfa culture
- Unified language, rules and their understanding
- Career growth of the staff
Education is currently taking place in two phases:
Phase 1 introduces initial adaptation training for new team members. It takes place during the first days in Fosfa, when a new colleague receives basic information about the company and important part-time training (OSH, environment, etc.)